My First English Blog

Hello everyone.

I am Lao Huang, a Malaysian junior doctor (houseman) in Hospital Sibu, Sarawak Malaysia, currently 5th month of life as a doctor, working my ass day in day out, at the same time trying to attempt MRCP paper so that my career is in my own control, not by the system.

I am an 8-year-old blogger, owning a blog 老黄的连篇废话 written in Mandarin, mainly sharing about my life as a houseman, please feel free to visit the site if you can read in Mandarin as well. This is my 2nd blog, and my first English blog, inspired by friend Khoo who is also a houseman and blogger. She often shares interesting cases in her blog, which makes me wonder why can't I do the same too.

I am not as expressive as I used to be in Mandarin when I try to write in English. So I decided to start an English blog, not only I can improve my English writing skills, I also can connect to the international community if my blog happens to be shared to people in other countries. You may see grammatical or vocabulary mistakes in my blog, but never mind as long as you understand what I am trying to tell.

While my Chinese blog mainly talks about my life, you may see me sharing about interesting or rare cases I see in the hospital in this English blog. I will also use this blog as a platform to share my sight as a Malaysian houseman. Maybe I will also share my journey to take MRCP papers. 

Thank you for reading. See you in my next blog.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

O&G: Ruptured ectopic pregnancy with u/l heterotrophic pregnancy

O&G: Unstable lie for external cephalic version (ECV)